Energy certificateIf you are the owner of the building, before issuing a use permit, sale or lease, you are obliged to obtain an energy certificate for the building.
An energy certificate is a document that presents the energy performance of a building. It is made by authorized persons for energy certification, and the list of authorized persons can be found on the website of the Ministry of Physical Planning, Construction and State Property.
The energy certificate of a building, ie its special part, is issued for a building, ie its special part for which it is necessary to use energy to maintain the internal design temperature in accordance with its purpose, except for:
- a building used to hold religious ceremonies or religious activities
- a temporary building with a service life of two years or less, an industrial plant, a workshop and a non-residential agricultural building with low energy needs
- a residential building that is used for less than four months a year
- a detached building with a total usable area of less than 50 m2.
The owner of the building for which the energy certificate is issued, ie its special part is obliged to:
- obtain an energy certificate before selling, renting, leasing or leasing a building or its special part
- submit an energy certificate or its photocopy to the buyer, lessee, lessee, or lessee
- present the energy certificate to a potential buyer, lessee, lessee, or lessee
- state the energy class of the building in the advertisement for the sale, rental, leasing or leasing of the building or its special part published in the media
The energy certificate is valid for ten years from the date of its issuance.
Procella real estate